Thursday, August 21, 2008

Playlist Help

I am getting ready to host my first dinner party in our new home. It is in 2 weeks and the pressure is on. I am undertaking a big "themed" event - an outdoor Tuscan-style dinner. Picture long table, sunflowers and fire-pit, lights in the trees.....family style platters of antipasti, grilled fish and vegetables, olives and bread. Oh, and vino, vino, vino!

My question to you is can you help me prepare the party music playlist??

What are your favorite songs? I need pre-dinner drink music and eating background music and maybe some "dancing on table" music. Any songs that you just LOVE?? Any era, any type, any suggestions welcome.

1 comment:

huddtoo said...

Oh gosh, I wish I could help. I'm a music lover of all kinds (well, except country music! Can't tolerate that stuff).

You could do a mix of everything. Do you want to keep your music to your Tuscan theme? You could get some Latin stuff, some Salsa stuff for fun. Or hit the ole classical for eating.

Yeah, I'm a help. :)