Friday, April 4, 2008

Fair and Balanced? I think I just tipped over!

If you know me, you realize the "fair and balanced" is NOT a reference to my love of Fox "noise" (as my friend Keith likes to call it each night during our dates). But rather, in my quest to find "balance" I have become addicted to blogs. So, to my dear friends, Jen and V and Fran who have been wondering where I am and who keep asking me to join in on the fun of blogging. I tell you: I give up......I give UP....I give IN!


I'm Here! I don't know if I'll actually have much to say - or maybe I'll have too much to say. Regardless, I am going to try to share the adventures of a 40-something, married, mother of twins plus one, volunteer/activist, who has been running her own company for the last 2 years and has learned a bit along the way. Most of what I've learned may be useless trivia, but who knows, maybe I'll be able to share some tidbit of wisdom.


So, welcome - and thanks for humoring me.

8 comments:

huddtoo said...

ooooh... you did it! You caved! WHOO HOO!! ;)

Welcome to the blogger world. I stumbled across your's thru Jen's. I'm so sneaky! :)

Even if you don't blog much, it's nice to see ya!

Jennifer said...

I only have two works for this:

AWE. SOME.

*grin*

Welcome to the (bwaaa ha ha!) wonderful world of blogging, my friend!

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

F - so glad you found me! Yep, caved. Never was very good with the peer pressure thing - LOL!

J - yeah, like I have so much free time but you sell quite a "pitch" so I figured, what the heck?! We'll see how it goes.

Dawn said...

WoooHOOOO! Here I thought I'd been missing your blog all this time... only to find that Jennifer has hunted down yet another one of us and forced surrender! ; )

So glad to see you in the blogosphere! You're already bookmarked, and I'm anxious to get caught up on how life is treating you & yours!

Victoria said...

Welcome!!

Angela DeRossett said...

I just stumbled on your blog....welcome!!!! (It's andee21)

Unknown said...

Andro Testo Pro The truth is that no woman really wants a small organ. It's all down to a woman being able to orgasm during penetrative sex, and if you are too small then you will just not reach the desired spots. Most women prefer men who are thick and long. The thickness ensures that the penis reaches all sensitive nerves of the inner walls of the vagina, and length ensures good penetration.

http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro