Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do you PLANK?

I started a few sessions with a personal trainer at the gym. I felt like I had reached a plateau, was kind of bored and didn't feel like I was getting any fitter. I know my bikini days are long over but I still would like to see a little more overall "definition".

Enter young, hot, spunky trainer/nutritionist girl. Yep, nothing like making your 40-something body feel like it's rusted forever!

I love her - she has made me feel better in two weeks than a year of gym going has done. I also hate her. She makes me do this. Again and again and again.....Who knew? Try it, it seems to be working.

4 comments:

huddtoo said...

WOW! Maybe I'll try one. Yeah...ONE. LOL I'm such a weakling in my arms. I need a trainer too. They'd whoop me into shape. But, I just do what I can on my own. Crap...that's my problem I'm sure!!

Good for you! I commented below. Love that you get up early and take the time for you. It's good, I promise. I do feel really good about myself that I go to the gym and keep (semi) fit.

:)

Angela DeRossett said...

OW!!! You are a better woman than me...those things scare me!

amers said...

since PLANK was the name of the former boss i will pass for now. however it looks very intense and kudos for you for keeping up with it! i agree with the others about making time - it makes a whirlwind of difference. i too will be an early bird starting next week. i love that your posting again!

Hawaiianatheart said...

Kuddos to you! That looks like more than I could do but I may give it a try. Don't hold your breath though. ; ) I'm a night time girl, so I get my *me* time then. Doesn't work as well for the yoga but it's the only time I can get.